Monday, December 24, 2007

we wish you a
merry christmas!

funny little story...
so we're getting ready to open presents and i tell the girls to sit next to each other. well, they did. they sat down in a "sister's pose" figuring that i wanted to get a picture of them. my mom and dad got a great laugh out of that! i said, no just sit next to each other so you can open your presents!!! (this was not that picture, i just thought i'd share that little story on myself.)

christmas jamies
culbertson tradition since 2000

writing some little letters to santa
totally not staged either! somehow it's so much cooler to write a letter by candlelight!

cookies for santa & celery for the reindeer...
(we didn't have enough carrots for all of them!)

the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

it was nice to spend a laid back christmas eve with my parents. i thought these pictures turned out really cute. wow... my kids look like them, don't they??

merry christmas from the
culbertson family!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!! I hope you get to hear from Stan. I couldn't imagine being apart for Christmas. We have been lucky and have only missed 2 birthdays with dh's deployments. Ill be thinking of you!!!

Hayley

Jackie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH How cute :)

Stan said...

I wish I could have been there. Merry Christmas.

elizabeth kartchner said...

Noel, your girls are seriously the cutest! Merry Christmas!

Laurie said...

What sweet pictures! I hope you had a great Christmas! Looking forward to chatting with you soon!